Trey Hendrickson Fires Back at Bengals Owner
Digest more
Top News
Overview
Impacts
"I think he should be happy at certain rates that maybe he doesn't think he'd be happy at," Blackburn told reporters when discussing Hendrickson.
From Bleacher Report
The contract drama between the Cincinnati Bengals and Trey Hendrickson got public and messy this week.
From Yahoo! Sports
Hendrickson has clearly outperformed his contract. He undoubtedly deserves a new deal.
From Yahoo! Sports
Read more on News Digest
"A June 30 deadline to exercise the first of five two-year rolling extensions of the Paycor Stadium lease approaches," Dehner Jr. wrote. "It will be an inflection point for keeping the Bengals on The Banks in downtown Cincinnati."
23hon MSN
Welcome to the Thursday edition of the Pick Six newsletter! We are officially just three weeks away from the start of the 2025 NFL Draft, which means you have just three weeks lef
All eyes in Cincinnati are suddenly on the ticking clock toward an expiration of the Bengals’ lease at Paycor Stadium. Earlier this week, Bengals executive V.P. Katie Blackburn acknowledged the reality that, without an extension, the Bengals are technically free to play anywhere in 2026.
Most mocks have pegged the Bengals to take defense in the first round. But it's clear the Bengals will continue to invest in the offense, especially given all the money they are now paying to quarterback Joe Burrow and wide receivers Ja'Marr Chase and Tee Higgins. A first-round offensive lineman may not be the worst idea in the world.
According to Cincinnati Bengals executive vice president Katie Blackburn, it is possible the team will not opt to exercise a five-year extension on their stadium lease and opt to look for other places to play.
2don MSN
What about tight end? Colston Loveland and Tyler Warren were mentioned as top favorites for pick No. 17. Georgia safety Malaki Starks was also mentioned before the first defensive lineman (Walter Nolan).
1don MSN
Trey Hendrickson took exception to Bengals executive Katie Blackburn's public remarks about contract negotiations. The pass rusher said Blackburn's comments were "disappointing."
Let's take another look at some recent mock drafts and who could potentially be the pick at No. 17 for the Cincinnati Bengals.