Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. LOS ANGELES — A California panel Wednesday rejected parole for Sirhan Sirhan, the man who fatally shot Robert F. Kennedy in 1968.
SAN DIEGO — Sirhan Sirhan, who was convicted of the 1968 assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was denied parole for the 16th time on Wednesday. Attorney Angela Berry said the parole board decided ...
Sirhan Sirhan, who assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy in 1968, is asking a judge on Wednesday to free him from prison by reversing California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s denial of his ...
Sirhan Sirhan, who assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy in 1968, was denied parole Thursday by California's governor, who said the killer remains a threat to the public and hasn't ...
FILE - This June 1968 photo shows Sirhan Sirhan, right, accused assassin of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, with his attorney Russell E. Parsons in Los Angeles. In 2021, a California parole board voted to ...
SAN DIEGO — A California panel on Wednesday denied parole for Robert F. Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan, saying the 78-year-old prisoner still lacks insight into what caused him to shoot the senator ...
Sirhan Sirhan, who assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy in 1968, was denied parole Thursday by California’s governor, who said the killer remains a threat to the public and hasn’t ...
This browser does not support the Video element. SAN DIEGO - Sirhan Sirhan, the man convicted in the 1968 shooting death of Robert F. Kennedy, has won parole. At a hearing Friday, Kennedy’s sons told ...
Last week, Gavin Newsom made a callous decision that deserved far more backlash than it received: The California governor determined that 77-year-old inmate Sirhan Sirhan, who has been incarcerated ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results